1. Increase engine power. In the case of constant engine displacement, you can increase the inlet density, so that the engine can be more fuel injection, so as to improve the engine power, add supercharger after the engine power and torque to increase $number, conversely in the same power output requirements can reduce the engine cylinder diameter, reduce the size and weight of the engine.
2. And other harmful components of the displacement. It is an indispensable configuration for diesel engines to reach Euro two emission standards.
3. Provide the function of plateau compensation. In some high-altitude areas, the higher the altitude and the thinner the air, the engine with the turbocharger can overcome the decrease of the power of the engine caused by the rarefied air of the plateau.
4. Improve fuel economy and reduce fuel consumption. Because the engine with turbocharger has better combustion performance, it can save 3%-5% fuel.
5. With high reliability and good matching characteristics, high transient response characteristics.