With the development of science and technology and the improvement of people's living standard, the convenience of using diesel generator set is more and more popular by users, and the maintenance of diesel generator set has become a concern of many users.
1) Check the crankcase oil level of diesel generator set.
2) Check the fuel tank level of diesel generator set and add to the specified height when necessary.
3) Check the battery charger of diesel generator set and record floating charging flow.
4) Record the reading of the working hour meter.
5) Record and report faults.
6) Overall inspection of diesel generator set.
7) Monitor the automatic shutdown of diesel generators.
8) Start the diesel generator to the "AUTO" position.