Diesel pump generator, in essence, is a kind of generator.But there is a difference.Therefore, it is necessary to have a comprehensive understanding of this kind of generator for correct and reasonable use.At the same time, it can also have a good use effect in the use of the product, and achieve the intended use purpose.
1. Is the diesel pump generator a generator?
A generator, from a professional point of view, is a mechanical device that converts other forms of energy into electricity.It is mainly used to drive water turbines, steam turbines, diesel engines or other power machines to convert energy such as water flow, air flow and combustion into mechanical energy.Finally, the mechanical energy is transmitted to the generator, which is then converted into electricity.
Therefore, it can be seen from the definition of a generator that there are some differences between a diesel pump generator, which cannot be equated with each other. And, diesel pump generator, its drive on only one form, unlike the generator has so many forms of drive.
However, the application of diesel pump generator is as extensive as ordinary generator, and its working principle is also based on the laws of electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic force to achieve the purpose of energy conversion.In composition, the general generator is composed of stator, rotor, end cover and bearing components.And diesel pump generator, its structure is more complex than ordinary generators, more parts.
2. What does the work of diesel pump generator refer to specifically?Can it be used as a backup generator?
Diesel pump generator's work, according to this aspect specialized technical personnel introduction, it refers to in the diesel engine when the generator temperature rises rapidly until reaches the diesel fuel burning point, the diesel is ignited and the mixture gas burns violently, causes its volume to expand rapidly and drives the piston downward, is called the work.
Diesel pump generators, which can be used as backup generators, and there are no problems in use.Moreover, it can be used in telecom departments, hospitals and industrial and mining enterprises with limited supply of municipal power, as well as important power units such as airports and television stations, to maintain continuous power supply to unsteady loads at any time.
3. Instructions on location selection of diesel pump generator.
(1) if it is the plane position of the machine room, it should be adjacent to the power distribution room as much as possible, which can facilitate the wiring work and effectively reduce the loss of materials and power.It is also good for management.
(2) it shall be convenient for installation, maintenance and other work, and avoid damp. Therefore, it shall not be installed under or next door to the place where water often accumulates, so as to avoid the normal operation and use of diesel pump generator affected by damp.