In 1956 , public-private “Wuxi Power Engine Factory” established with the cooperation of 60 local private enterprise.
In 1964 ,employees 1832 people, industry output 11.24 million yuan, factory expend to 73000 square meters.
In Oct.1970 , Wuxi Power became one the biggest turbocharge manufacture by merger way .
By the end of 1970 , company carry out expansion and business covering Diesel engine , Turbocharge, Generator, aircraft-engine,high-power turbine-blade, gasoline engine and 17 productions.
Feb.1996 , joint venture Wuxi Holset Engineering established by Wuxi Power and UK Holset .
Apr.1996 , joint venture Wuxi Vane wheel by Wuxi Power and Cummins
Feb.2007 joint venture Wuxi Holset changed its name to Wuxi Cummins Turbo technologies
By the end of 2010, the company has developed into a group enterprise with 5 subsidiaries, sales revenue reached 2.287 billion yuan.
In 2011, Wuxi Power move to new site in Xishan economic development zone in wuxi city, jiangsu province. 102000 square meters, with a total investment of 450 million yuan.