Pump diesel generator set is a special diesel generator set for pumps, but it is also used to generate electricity for specific purposes, as well as ordinary diesel generators.We need to have a deep understanding of how to use the product correctly, so as to achieve the purpose of use and make full use of the product.
1. Product selection and purchase instructions for pump diesel generator sets.
The product selection of the pump diesel generator set is an important work, so it should not be handled carelessly, so as not to affect the normal use of the product and its effect.Moreover, there are some factors that must be taken into account in the selection of products, such as product origin, detailed parameters and performance indicators, real-time quotation and price quotation, manufacturers and after-sales service of products.In addition, if necessary, consider the product use environment and use requirements, and so on, to choose their own pump diesel generator set.
2. Environmental conditions for pumping diesel generators.
Pump diesel generator set this kind of generator set, in the use of environmental conditions, is also a need to pay attention to one aspect.
The environmental conditions of the pump diesel generator set generally refer to the ability to output rated power and work and use safely and reliably in these environments and conditions, and the specific environmental conditions are as follows:Environmental conditions
1: absolute atmospheric pressure is 100 kpa, environmental temperature of 298 k (25 ℃), air relative humidity of 30%.Environmental condition.
2: absolute atmospheric pressure of 89.9 kpa, environmental temperature of 313 k (40 ℃), air relative humidity of 60%.
In addition, it is also necessary to know that the operating site conditions of the generator set shall be clearly determined by the user. If there are special or dangerous environmental conditions, the manufacturer shall be explained to ensure the safety of the product.
3. Installation requirements and operation of pump diesel generator sets.
(1) the pump diesel generating set is a specific type of diesel generating set, so it needs to reserve a certain space on the four shafts of the unit as well as the ordinary diesel generating set in the installation, which is conducive to the maintenance and heat dissipation of the unit.
(2) the product shall be set on a hard surface, and the ground shall be flat and horizontal, not inclined.In addition, in the configuration, there should be fire extinguishers and other fire facilities.
(3) when using diesel generator sets for pumps, they can be operated independently by a single unit, or run in parallel with multiple units and integrated into the power system, depending on the operating environment and requirements.If it is running in parallel, certain conditions must be met before it can be carried out. Otherwise, this operation mode cannot be adopted.