The generator shall have the following installation conditions: concrete foundation, air inlet louver, air outlet louver, smoke exhaust port, smoke exhaust muffler, shock proof and expansion exhaust pipe installation location.And the generator fuel tank, battery, control panel, distribution cabinet and other auxiliary equipment should be near the generator equipment.
Note the following when installing:
1. The generator sets are all equipped with a base. Shock absorption measures are generally adopted on the base.
2. When concrete is used as the foundation, its levelness should be measured with a level ruler during installation, so that the unit is fixed on a horizontal basis. Special shock pad or anchor bolts shall be used between unit and foundation.
3. The installation site should be well ventilated, the motor end should have adequate air inlet, and the diesel engine end should have good air outlet.The air outlet area should be more than 1.5 times that of the radiator.
4. The surrounding area of the installation site should be kept clean to avoid placing objects nearby that can produce corrosive gases and vapors such as acidity or alkalinity.
5. The housing of the unit must be reliably grounded. For generators that need to be grounded directly, they must be grounded by professionals. They must be equipped with lightning protection.
6. The switch between generator and municipal power should be installed ATS, in case of reverse power supply.