Diesel generators for irrigation are diesel generators used in irrigation operations, but their main purpose is to generate electricity, which can be used as power supply.Therefore, it is necessary to have a certain knowledge and understanding of this kind of diesel generator set, so that it can be used correctly rather than wrongly.
1. Diesel generator set for irrigation, can it be used as mobile power source?
Irrigation with diesel generator set, it can be used for mobile power supply, and there is no any problem on using, because the mobile power supply is to has no fixed place and can be used in mobile power generation equipment, and this kind of diesel generating set, the light is flexible and easy to operate, so, based on this, will have the conclusion above.
2. Is it important to select diesel generating sets for irrigation?What about its price?
For the diesel generator set for irrigation, the product selection is an important work, and it can not be treated carelessly and carried out, because if the wrong choice is made, the normal use of the product will be affected, and at the same time, it will bring economic losses.As for the price of this product, we should take into account the real-time quotation and price quotation of the product, so as to accurately locate the price range and select the right product within the right price range.
3. What are the advantages of diesel generators?Is the diesel generator set for irrigation the same?
The advantages of diesel generator set are:
(1) Compared with gasoline, coal and other energy sources, diesel is much cheaper. Therefore, the use of diesel generator sets can save operating costs, generally saving 28% to 30%.
(2) In terms of maintenance cost, diesel generator set is also lower, because it can save cost in lubrication.
(3) The equipment can supply sufficient power and has wide choice.
(4) In terms of service life, diesel generating sets can be longer than gasoline engines and other power equipment, because it is durable, as long as normal maintenance, can be used for more than 10 years.
(5) this kind of generating unit can work for a long time, and it can rapidly cool down through internal water circulation, so as not to affect the normal operation of the unit.
Diesel generating sets for irrigation, which are a specific type of diesel generating sets, also have the advantages mentioned above of ordinary diesel generating sets.
4. Does the diesel generator set for irrigation have calibration power?
Diesel generating sets for irrigation are of calibrated power, usually on the nameplate of the diesel engine. Specifically, they are:
(1)15min power: that is, the upper limit value of the power when the diesel unit is allowed to run continuously for 15min, which can overload operation and requires calibrated power with acceleration performance in a short time.
(2)1h power: that is, the upper limit of the power when the diesel unit is allowed to run continuously for 1h.
(3)12h power: refers to the upper limit of the power when the diesel unit is allowed to run continuously for 12h, which can be considered as the rated power as we often say.
(4)Continuous power: refers to the upper limit value of the power of the diesel unit when it is allowed to run continuously for a long time.