The diesel generating set for fire fighting is the diesel generating set used in the field of fire fighting and can be seen in some occasions.Through the comprehensive understanding and in-depth understanding of what is the diesel generating set for fire and the correct way of use, the desired effect can be obtained.
1. Which buildings require the use of fire pump diesel generators?
Diesel generating sets for fire protection, the available buildings are:
(1) for class I and class ii high-rise buildings, class I high-rise buildings shall supply power according to the first-level load requirements, and class ii high-rise buildings shall supply power according to the second-level load requirements.Four-star and five-star hotels and
restaurants require the use of fire diesel generators.
(2) in some other high-rise buildings, even if the power supply of the municipal network is reliable and can meet the standard requirements and use requirements, fire fighting diesel generating sets shall be used.In case of power failure, it can guarantee power demand of fire control.
(3) if the power grid can provide high-rise buildings with two independent power sources and has met the primary and secondary load requirements, diesel generating sets shall not be used in principle, but if it is a particularly important high-rise building, there shall be a diesel generating set for fire fighting.
2. What are the basic requirements for diesel generating sets for fire protection?
The service condition of the diesel generating set for fire control is that the power supply in the area cannot meet the reliability requirement of the first-grade and second-grade power supply of fire control. At this time, this kind of diesel generating set should be used.The basic requirements for diesel generating sets for fire control shall be:
(1) in the diesel generating set for fire control, there should be fast automatic starting and power automatic switching device, and three consecutive automatic starting functions.For a class of high-rise buildings, the switching time of self-starting shall not exceed 30 seconds, while for other buildings, if self-starting is difficult, manual starting can be adopted.In the diesel generator set starting, it is advisable to use electric starting instead of compressed air starting.
(2) quick start, simple operation and convenient maintenance.In terms of investment, there should be no higher investment and the cost of raw materials consumption should be low in order to save money.
(3) diesel generating sets for fire control should have stable and reliable performance in operation, have strong adaptability to the environment, and have low failure rate, relatively durable and long service life.